Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Arriba Help (English)
Information 
While by now Arriba-SIM was mainly noted in the German Open-Sim community, the message has now been spread abroad and growing curiosity is developing among English-speaking users. Some of those have set out to test Arriba-SIM and of course some get stuck at some point requiring help.

Dorena has provided competent help for German users, but as many may know, her English is rather insufficient to meet the demand for help in English as well, while for myself the language would be no problem but my knowledge of the matter would proove insufficient.

So this is a call for help on that matter :
Who feels sufficiently competent with Arriba-SIM as well as the English language to provide support to non-German users ?

Furthermore this thread is intended to encourage named non-German users to post their questions and problem-reports below.
Wer nicht weiss wohin er will, der kommt leicht woanders hin.
Huhus,

I will try to help to my best ability as I seem to meet the criteria a bit - at the very least I can try to rephrase the question in german and post it in the forum there ^^

Ciaoooo

Sheera
If anybody need help setting up Arriba for Hypergrid THIS post by Sheera may be of interest.
(25.07.2014, 18:05)Sheera Khan schrieb: Huhus,

I will try to help to my best ability as I seem to meet the criteria a bit - at the very least I can try to rephrase the question in german and post it in the forum there ^^

Ciaoooo

Sheera

Sheera, I am still working on the hypegrid, thanks so much for the translation from Dorena's post. I just posted as I am getting a weird error message when attempt to hg, however I am hopeful I am getting close r
(02.08.2014, 17:15)Govega schrieb: ... I am getting a weird error message when attempt to hg, ...

Could you please be a bit more precise ?
(02.08.2014, 23:54)Anachron schrieb:
(02.08.2014, 17:15)Govega schrieb: ... I am getting a weird error message when attempt to hg, ...

Could you please be a bit more precise ?

"Cannot teleport Unable to verify identity"
Hmmm ... Undecided

I can remember having seen this message before ... and even before Arriba arrived on the scene.

On that instance the problem was caused by a poor configuration of the targetgrid.

Of course I can't say that's the case here too, but be aware, it does not neccessarily mean that something is wrong on your side.
(04.08.2014, 19:04)Freaky Tech schrieb: Govega, are you using a router for internet that maps local network IP addresses?

There are quite some routers that fail to do public IP NAT translation which is a requirement for a grid on a home connection.

Yea I am using a router... I am not sure if it actually maps the NAT translation or not... I am using a Scientific Atlanta... I do have another though.. I am not using a static IP...

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Arriba-Sim und BoM Akira 7 2.765 27.04.2022, 21:39
Letzter Beitrag: Scarlett Earp
  Arriba-Sim: Binärdownloads (Infothread) Mareta Dagostino 11 17.403 02.11.2019, 11:09
Letzter Beitrag: Mareta Dagostino
  neue Version von Arriba on Stick Beacara 41 84.238 29.10.2019, 13:18
Letzter Beitrag: Dorena Verne
  "Arriba-Minigrid" (Windows) Dorena Verne 102 223.380 29.10.2019, 13:16
  Arriba-Sim: Binärdownload für Metropolis (inoffiziell) Mareta Dagostino 68 145.030 11.03.2019, 23:54

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste