Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
News von Linda Kellie.com
Hi,

alle kennen Linda Kellie, denke ich .. und vielleicht interessiert es auch manche, was ich heute gelesen habe ..

http://www.lindakellie.com/New/

PERSONAL NOTE:

Being on the inside of OpenSim worlds since 2007 and having personal contact with many grid owners I can state very clearly to my friends that I do not support OSGrid in any way. What was once a good community grid has turned and is NOT a place that I recommend or support. I have seen too much injustice there to show my support for them in any way. This is also true of the Island Oasis grid on a smaller scale and I do not support them either.

I do not see that grid serves any positive purpose to the OpenSim community anymore. It’s time has passed.

I cannot offer any customer support to you on the OSGrid grid or the Island Oasis Grid. You are, of course, still fine with using any of my creations there as I have no rules with them. But my personal opinion is that I’d rather anyone that supports me would not support a grid such as these and would instead spend their time and energy promoting a good effort of any of the other grids out there. The choice is yours, of course. But I would highly recommend that if you are a part of OSGrid or are thinking of becoming a part of it that you do your research first into their non-profit status and the recent rules they have put into place before you make your decision.

There are some good grids that allow you to connect your regions to them in much the same way as OSGrid does.

OPENSIM PLATFORM :I recommend the Metropolis Grid is a very active grid and it is very easy to connect regions there and load my OARs and I am a resident there and I am there often to provide customer support.

Also Craft-World Grid allows regions to connect. I don’t have an account there but I do visit there often through the hypergrid and I have found them to be very friendly and stable.

AURORASIM PLATOFORM: You can also connect regions free on the AuroraScape grid. I highly recommend this grid. It’s a testing grid for AuroraSim platform and has many great features and I am there often as well and can provide customer support.

Linda Kellie Henson

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
News von Linda Kellie.com - von Brucha - 01.03.2013, 23:42
RE: News von Linda Kellie.com - von LyAvain - 02.03.2013, 01:23
RE: News von Linda Kellie.com - von Brucha - 02.03.2013, 10:24
RE: News von Linda Kellie.com - von LyAvain - 02.03.2013, 11:14
RE: News von Linda Kellie.com - von Bogus Curry - 02.03.2013, 12:24
RE: News von Linda Kellie.com - von Kajal Singh - 02.03.2013, 22:27
RE: News von Linda Kellie.com - von Kajal Singh - 03.03.2013, 10:18
RE: News von Linda Kellie.com - von Brucha - 03.03.2013, 10:31
RE: News von Linda Kellie.com - von Kajal Singh - 03.03.2013, 10:48
RE: News von Linda Kellie.com - von Bogus Curry - 03.03.2013, 23:20