Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Kostenloses Vivox für alle
Smile 
Zitat:Merry Christmas, grid owners — Vivox is now available, for free, to any grid owner.

You get the same voice as in Second Life — with lip synching and directionality and speech indications. Hosted by Vivox. Sets up in minutes. Transparent to your users.

Just send an email to Kamal Jain at Vivox at kamal@vivox.com — tell him I sent you.

It’s part of their plan to reach out to the small guy.

This is not to be confused with the deals that Kitely and Avination have with Vivox — those are separate, corporate agreements.

Boston-based Vivox Inc. is currently the gold standard of in-world voice, used not only in Second Life, but also in EVE Online, EverQuest, Star Wars Galaxies, DC Universe Online and in many other massively online multiplayer games. The company reported 60 million users as of October of this year.

But with rare exceptions, OpenSim users have been too small too bother with. Until now.

“Vivox is ready to work with any OpenSim operator out there,” Kamal Jain, Vivox’s director of network operations, told me. “From my point of view, nobody is too small for us.”

For example, he said, he got an email from a guy who got together with a few of his friends. ”He said, ‘I have a 20-person OpenSim grid — can we get voice?’ and I said sure, and set them up.”

Hier gefunden:
http://www.hypergridbusiness.com/2011/12...x-for-all/

Prima sacheSmile

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Kostenloses Vivox für alle - von Dorena Verne - 27.12.2011, 20:37

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Linda Kellie verlässt alle Grids Dorena Verne 24 32.864 21.08.2012, 22:05
Letzter Beitrag: Ezry Aldrin

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste